Monday, January 3, 2011

Wow 4 months

I can't believe it's been 4 months since I have posted anything here. That's just poor form. Well it's a new year and a new season for me, so that is going to bring new content.
I am starting a new position at a new church in January. Running sound for The Word at Shaw and supporting my good friend Harry Walls IV over at Worship180. I intend on using this blog to post what all I will be learning about sound engineering.
I also am taking on a year long weekly photography project. It will be a new theme each week, that should make for some posts there too, both here and on my flickr page.
Also, there will be posts about all other things going on in my life. A new church brings new discoveries about all kinds of things. I am very much so looking forward to that.
So, here's to new years resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment