Saturday, January 15, 2011

Photo-A-Week: Breakfast

Breakfast is not my favorite meal of the day, it means getting out of bed even earlier. Breakfast almost always for me has been cup of freshly ground coffee, two teaspoons of sugar and some milk. My wife on the other hand is a big fan of breakfast, so much so that she gets up early sometimes and makes breakfast for us all. Yummy!

This week, with the theme being breakfast and all, I joined my wife on a breakfast adventure. YAWN... Recently I bought some new knives and a new cutting board so I have been on a chopping frenzy, yes even my finger already. We decided on the three egg omelet with fixin's included. I chopped and she flipped. 

Breakfast turns out is a pretty good meal, I just wish it didn't come so early for our household. There are two photos this week for the theme, considering it was a joint effort in accomplishing the finished product. That and I wanted to show off my mad chopping skills.

Photo-A-Week: Breakfast_1

Photo-A-Week: Breakfast_2

No comments:

Post a Comment